Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Goal Setting

Now that I have embarked on my new blogging career (at least in my own mind), I have decided to make a few goals.  These goals encompass blogging, life, medicine and everything in between.

1.  Write for at least 10 minutes a day.
2.  Do yoga at least once a week.
3.  Read one medicine-related article or piece of information daily.
4.  Laugh with my kids.
5.  Read a novel for at least 30 minutes at night, or until I fall asleep and the book smashes down onto my face.
6.  Really listen to my husband as he talks about his day, making an honest attempt not to think about the 25 million things I still need to do before I can lie down and let a book fall on my face.

I highly recommend all of the above.  I will be reporting back on my success!

No comments:

Post a Comment